See the current bylaws as consolidated from their amendments.
These are the bylaws as they have been officially filed.
- Bylaws created 2001-12-08
- Bylaws amended 2009-04-07
- Image:2015-04-09 Certificate of Accurate Copy 509709564.pdf
- received in e-mail 2015-04-10 registry response
- 2015-06-25 Notice to Alberta Corporate Registry of Bylaw Change (signed, .odt)
- Re Special Resolution amending the bylaws passed at the 2015-05-05 General Meeting.
 Changing our bylaws
We change the Bylaws by
1/ Sending each member (e.g. by e-mail) a notice of a Special Resolution with exact wording changing the Bylaws.
2/ Giving at least 21 days notice (see Societies Act) of the general meeting at which the Special Resolution will be voted upon.
3/ Having quorum and having a 75% (see Societies Act) vote to adopt the Special Resolution.
4/ Sending the amended Bylaws off to Alberta Corporate Registry and having them approve them. "Society amendments, such as name, objective, or bylaw changes do not take effect until the prescribed information is filed with Corporate Registry"
5/ Sending a copy to the Canada Revenue Agency for re-approval of our charitable status.