PCSAR Doc-91 Segment
For a general description of how PCSAR Documents are edited, see Documents.
What is this document used for?
Where can this document be found? Include links to it in the various file formats available.
Are there any special instructions on how to edit this document?
segment-example is produced as follows:
- cp segment.sxw to segment-example.sxw
- edit segment-example.sxw to include example text
- export segment-example.sxw as pdf
- use gimp to convert pdf page 2 to png
- import into segment-example.sxd
- mark up
- export as segment-example.pdf
- upload to website
- scp segment-example.pdf pcsar.dyndns.org:/var/www/pcsar/mem_docs/doc-91-segment-example.pdf
What, if anything, needs to be changed on the document?
 Change log
What changes have been made to the document? Include dates.
Brett Wuth, 2005/01/23 19:16 MST (via web):
Created example work sheet. Added ellipse to calculation of G to show more than 2 values from F may be multiplied together.