2017-04-28 Provincial Exercise and AGM
Include or link to the announcement for this event.
The provincial SAR training days are April 28-30 in Slave Lake. Some of the workshops are: Civil Emergency Response, Radio Communications, Critical Incident Stress Management, Mountian Bike SAR Response, Wilderness Survival, Tracking, Low Angle Rescue, Bone Identification, Drones in SAR, Wilderness First Aid, Ice Rescue/Water Rescue, Equine SAR, Evidence Search Exercise, Mock Search. Accommodation provided. For details see:
PCSAR will pay for a carpool to attend. Let us know if you're interested.
- Members:SAR Alberta/Mass communication/2017-03-14 SAR Alberta Provincial Training Days, Exercise and AGM - April 28-30
Save the date for the 2017 provincial exercise in Slave Lake. Looks to be an exciting exercise. For more details see:
- SAR Alberta/Mass communication/2016-12-04 2017 Provincial Scale Mock Search, EMX, SAR Alberta AGM - Save the date
Event location, date, time and duration.
 File number
How is this event identified? E.g., give the D4H/POC/ARRC number.
Purpose of the event or detailed agenda/schedule.
- Image:AGM Poster.pdf
- Image:2017 SAR Alberta AGM Agenda Slave Lake.pdf
- Image:Sar alberta elections forms 2017.pdf
- Image:Members:Financial statement SARA 2016 -1 (1).pdf
- Image:Members:P&L for SARA 2017 (1).pdf
- Image:Members:Admin Grant (1).pdf
- Image:Map (2).pdf
- Image:HH Appearance VV.pdf
Record here who is interested in attending and indicate for each person whether they've been confirmed or declined, and attended/completed the event.
Include or link here any record of the event, such as brief description, rough notes, photos, media coverage.
Note any equipment used -- equipment sign-out sheets.
Note any budget, actual expenses. Attach receipts.
Note any feedback received, measures of success. Attach any course evaluation forms.
 To do
Record things that are yet to be done in preparation or conclusion of this event.