Policies are set by the membership (at a general meeting) or more commonly by the Board.
They are currently distributed through the minutes of the organization and some documents on the web site.
This page is intended to become the place to find policies.
- See Member Documents
- Collected Policies from 2011-01 to 2014-01 Board Minutes
- Other Board Minutes have not had their policies collated, except
- Moved that the Job Description of the Administrator be adopted as presented.
- Moved that Board meetings if not held in person, may be held by telephone, e-mail or other means of communications or a mixture of means provided all board members have an opportunity to participate. If the means of communications limit effective debate on any motions, such motions shall fail with a single nay vote.
- (proposed) policy on Signing Agreements